11.10.2010

Meet The Designer



There's a brand new feature on IndieShop.com worth taking note of! Did you ever wonder about how independent designers got their start, get their inspiration, or how they make their unique products? Now you can get an intimate glimpse into the mind of the artisan, with "Meet The Designer" video clips, located on the product pages of each designer's store on IndieShop.com.

Here I am, above, discussing how I got my start as a jewelry designer, and my first big break, before becoming a corporate jewelry designer for brands such as Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger, and what inspires me now that I've decided to be an "indie" designer once again.




Here's my husband Matt Shapoff, whose Handmade On Peconic Bay collection of modern vintage photographic prints is also available on IndieShop, revealing the secrets of how he creates his cyanotypes prints, totes and scarves, plus the mysterious significance of the year 1895!

Videos courtesy of IndieShop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Featured Fashion Blog