5.28.2010

Turquoise And Marine




Memorial Day Weekend has arrived, the traditional starting point of the summer fashion season. I don't know about you, but I already wore white two weeks ago, gasp! This season is ripe for a true turquoise revival, but I'll be mixing it up with deeper shades of marine blue for a fresh take on a classic summer look. You can see what I mean with this BCBG ombre gown and APART swirl patterned top, which artfully blend shades of turquoise with ultramarine blue to stunning effect. Wear either with my Blue Is Versatile Wrap Bracelet, a cluster of tonal blue stones on suede cord you can wrap around your wrist or wear as a necklace.

Cynthia Rybakoff POP collection oxidized sterling silver and semi-precious stone bracelet available at Supermarket and recently featured on Kitten Lounge.

Images courtesy of BCBG and APART.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow. I was obsessed with blue and turquoise over the winter, but you've just taken it to a new level! That ombre gown is INCREDIBLE.

    I've been wearing white for a while now too...I couldn't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. turquoise and and shade of blue are my favorite colors....the bauble bracelet is awesome!
    -Rose

    ReplyDelete

 
Featured Fashion Blog