3.24.2010

Spring Ahead!


It's official. My new flagship website has launched in previews, with more fabulous jewels and pages to be posted over the next few weeks. It's a fresh start for Spring 2010, and one that feels as good as an old fashioned closet purge of items that are sadly no longer relevant. The old site was a labor of love, yet it was no more than a pretty face for the brand. And with the surprising success of my Supermarket store, which launched one year ago this month, I wanted something akin for my higher end Collection and Estate pieces. The new site is built on a solidly reliable e-commerce platform, powered by fine folks who make shopping easy at Supermarket, so you can imagine my excitement in presenting my fans with a new and improved home for the Cynthia Rybakoff Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Featured Fashion Blog