2.22.2010

Sustainable Chic


During New York fashion week, I had the pleasure of attending the C. Marchuska Fall/Winter 2010 show, where being green never means having to sacrifice sophistication or style. Created by Christine Marchuska and Brooke Bresnan, C. Marchuska is an eco-friendly clothing line, which provides chic and sustainable clothing at affordable prices.


Even the accessories were green, with animal friendly footwear by NeuAura and remixed jewels from my Estate Collection in oxidized silver with semi-precious stones and vintage components.


For a slinky noir evening look, the eco-conscious team selected a pair of my Swarovski crystal drops from the late 80's in Montana blue to go with this beautifully gathered blouse in soft black with glittery blue trim paired with slim black satin pj pants - an outfit I intend to add to my own wardrobe as soon as it's available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Featured Fashion Blog