6.01.2009

A Tangled Web


It’s been a problem, telling folks where they can find me online. I am based at 8 sites I actively use and update. LOOK at my portfolio site, Cynthia Rybakoff, where items are mostly available by inquiry. SHOP at my boutique at Supermarket, showcasing my newest jewelry and gift items. READ my blog if you love jewelry. FOLLOW me on Twitter, where inspiration is instantaneous.

My new web card is a neat solution to the inconvenience of having to awkwardly write out all this information on the back of my business card, so proper in it’s 3.5 x 2 format delineating name, title, address, phone/fax and email with nary a pixel of space for Web 2.0!

What URL's didn’t make the cut? My husband Matt Shapoff’s Handmade On Peconic Bay shops on Etsy and Supermarket, where you can COLLECT affordable indie art by a rising talent. My Facebook group, which anyone can JOIN for news, product updates and invitations to sale events (my sample sales are a huge bargain, if you know when and where!) and Flickr, where you can PERUSE the flotsam and jetsam of my career in tidy photo gallery format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Featured Fashion Blog