4.29.2009

Mommy and Me

Gift with purchase & complimentary gift packaging at Supermarket

My mother and I are particularly close. "Cyn pleeeeze, no more jewelry. I have enough sweetie!", she quips, as she hands back the box of custom emerald earrings with another cheerful reminder: "sell them honey, I don't need a thing!". She quickly adds, "you know what I DO need? An orange earring to go with that Donna Karan sweater,". OK, so this relationship is strictly on her terms.

Mother's Day is a joyous one for giving, nonetheless. With May 10th less than 2 weeks away, you must check out my gift guide of beautifully packaged and affordable sterling silver jewelry at Supermarket, and get a free gift with purchase for that other important person in your life (insert here: your name or your daughter's).

Get a free pair of Cynthia Rybakoff 8mm sterling silver bubble earrings with your purchase of $50 or more at Supermarket. Offer good until May 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Featured Fashion Blog