12.03.2009

Save Face


Cynthia Rybakoff Facebook fans save 15% this holiday season in my Supermarket shop on any item, including unique holiday jewels, great gifts under $50 and my handmade holiday cards. First, if you aren't already, become a fan. Then message me when you place your Supermarket order: "Hi Cynthia, I’m a Facebook fan!". Be sure to include your full name and email address in the message, exactly as it appears on your PayPal payment and I’ll immediately refund you 15% of the purchase price, including the shipping, when I receive your order. It’s that simple! This special offer is good through December 15th.


Happy Holidaze,


P.S Shipping is free thru December 6th on holiday cards!

http://cynthiarybakoff.supermarkethq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Featured Fashion Blog