4.01.2010

Lady Treats


Do I have your attention yet? Good. It's no secret, I'm addicted to sweet things, and my favorite treat is rainbow cookies. These tri-colored confections look particularly yummy, gracing the cover of Edible East End magazine, and they're vegan! Made in Montauk by Gurney's Beach Bakery, the line of healthy baked goods is available at local IGA's and Schmidt's in Southampton.


This spring I've also got a sweet tooth for candy colored stones, which seem just right for the prevailing fashionable mood of soft pastels and tinted neutrals. Case in point, my Sweet Spiked Collar from the Sticky Sweet collection. Made from kunzite, a rare semi-precious stone, its delicate and tender hues of lemon, rose and lilac are both feminine and seductive.

Cookie image courtesy of Edible East End. Cynthia Rybakoff Collection jewelry available at cynthiarybakoff.com.

1 comment:

  1. I've never worked with kunzite--that collar is amazing! It almost looks like it could glow in the dark. I've been working with quartz recently, I might try a similar look :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Featured Fashion Blog